Memory giveaway

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by JimK, Sep 1, 2009.

1. JimK

JimK

Hi everybody. I have two 1-gig RAM modules that I pulled out of my wife's Dell Studio Hybrid for an upgrade.

They're labeled Hynix 2Rx16 PC2-6400S-666-12, HYMP112S64CP6-S6 AB-C.

I believe they'll work in the Aspire One, but I can't guarantee it. In fact, I can't guarantee anything except that they worked before I pulled them out of the Dell.

1 free to each of the first two people who send an e-mail to [email protected]

If you're one of the winners, I'll e-mail you my postal address and you'll have to send me a padded envelope or something similar with your name and address and proper postage affixed (sorry, I can't tell you how much postage you'll need -- that will depend on the envelope you send. The memory is in a plastic box about 6 inches x 2 inches x 1/2 inch, and I would guess the whole thing weighs about 2 ounces). As soon as I get that envelope I'll mail you the memory. If I don't receive the SASE within 2 weeks, I'll give the memory to someone else.

JimK, Sep 1, 2009
Ask a Question