mic will not work on my windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows' started by scooby222, Apr 12, 2009.

1. scooby222

scooby222

Has anybody got the answer to why my mic wont work ive been thro the settings on msn and set it up thro audio and visual and it works so do a video call and video works yet mic doesnt tried all the drivers still nothing its driving me spare lol

scooby222, Apr 12, 2009
  2. scooby222

WietHere

This question has been answered before. Download the original Acer Sound Driver and store in downloads or whatever.
    Go to Device Manager and update Sound Driver bot don't let it search the internet, move to the downloaded driver and install from there.
    Hell of a difference. I use Speech Recognition and now I don't need an external mike, no need to shout at my computer!
    Good luck.

WietHere, May 16, 2009
  3. scooby222

scooby222

cheers mate did try that still didnt work anyway its working now went to acer site http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/no ... e_150.html
    and downloaded 3309 bios and realtek drivers installed both and now its working yeh just gotta replace touchscreen that got cracked today :(

scooby222, May 31, 2009
  4. scooby222

dmistry

the latest realtek driver for windows 7 rc1 from windows update works fine, i am able to skype with no problems

dmistry, Jun 2, 2009
Ask a Question