Mini PC Android 7” Android 2.2 reflash

Discussion in 'Android' started by Botond, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Botond

Botond

Hello every body.
    I have a Mini Pc Android 7” , REF: INOS1AND07
    CPU: WM 8650 800Mhz
    DDR 256 Mb
    Android 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 Build Number v1.5.5
    When i got it it had Debian 1.3 on its SD Card 2 Gb and as i start it up the android will get stuck spinning in the loading screen. I assume it is because it has Debian instead of Android on the Sd card or the OS is damaged. I tried re-flashing the OS Debian 1.3 and Android 2.2 but no boot option will show up or any key i press will not make it prompt for the “bios” or any menu to be able to boot from the sd card. If someone knowes of any key or solution to re-flash the os so it will boot up would be great.
    Maybe a method and an the original .ISO will do the trick. I have used Rufus,Unetbootin,Echer but no luck passed the loading screen.
    I have tried via LAN cable , laptop to laptop via USB-A but the problem is the loading scren has no “push x for bios or menu or anything”.
    Mini laptop is like this in the URL - https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/buy/2970382970/synchro-digital-inos1and07.html

Attached Files:

Botond, Jun 18, 2024
Ask a Question