MP3 player problem

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Shiniquiet, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Shiniquiet

Shiniquiet

I recently acquired a helmet mp3 player. It's a small player in the shape of a football helmet. When I plug it in to my AOA 150 running Windows xp, sp3, I get "INF is invalid." I tried a couple of things I found on the web but to no avail. I installed Windows Media 11 having heard that the sync function of that version might do the trick. NADA. The documentation that came with the player referenced a site, helpmetmp3.com. Tried to go there but there's nobody home. No site. My computer at work does recognize the player which leads me to believe that all my ACER needs, maybe, is the correct driver. But since I don't know who makes the mp3 player I don't have a place to start in trying to find the driver. And, maybe I'm all wet in regard to needing the driver.

Any help or insight would be greatfully appreciated

Shiniquiet, Apr 16, 2011
  2. Shiniquiet

AcerSpace

sounds like a cheap novelty product that most likely has hardware issues.

AcerSpace, Apr 30, 2011
  3. Shiniquiet

latin2 Guest

Sound is not cleared. I don't have a place to start in trying to find the driver

latin2, Dec 8, 2011
  4. Shiniquiet

Holden27

I purchased a generic MP3 Player before x-mas but have only recently started using it. It's a small pen disk with 256 MB and a voice recorder as well as an MP3 player. Last night in a fit of stupidity I re-formatted the disk. Now when I turn it on it says "No music files" So when I first got the player I remembered that I had to put the mp3 files in a specific folder for the player to see them. I though it was call "default" but when I made a new folder and put my music in that folder it still said "no music". I went into the system part with the dial thingy on the side and went into directory, then music directory, it says "No Directory". How do I get it to see my folder?

Also my voice recording are only playing the first 10 seconds and then stopping. There is "PRE" at the top of the display. There is nothing about this in the manual. And that's part of the reason I just started using it. I didn't understand the manual and didn't want to mess it up. ANY help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Holden27, Jan 12, 2012
  5. Shiniquiet

henrymandy33

I think so

henrymandy33, Jan 25, 2012
Ask a Question