need seatbelt.kext from 10.5.5

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by 54patman, Jan 13, 2009.

1. 54patman

54patman

Can some save me one hour and post seatbelt.kext from 10.5.5

I have the voodoo kernel and the 10.5.6 update made USB hot swap stop working. I know I can get Pacifist and extract it from the 10.5.5 update but that'll take me an hour to get setup. Actually becuase of this problem DMG do not work, so I'll have to use a VMWare of Mac that I have, some make that 2 hours!

Where as someone just needs to post their file and everyone all over the world will have it! :)

54patman, Jan 13, 2009
  2. 54patman

chuckcalo

chuckcalo, Jan 13, 2009
  3. 54patman

54patman

Thank you very much.

I have to admit that I am a newbie and actually never use OSX or Linux.

Please do not get offended, but what did you upload. I get the file which is a zip, I’m currently under windows, and the zip contains a lot of other files. If I drill down enough I find the seatbelt file but it has no extension.

I am very interested in finding out what you posted and how it is to work.

I was actually just expecting the seatbelt.kext file.

54patman, Jan 13, 2009
  4. 54patman

chuckcalo

It is indead a .zip but it can be extracted in Mac aswell. I remember I needed this file so I downloaded from insanelymac. I had the same archive I dl'd from InsanelyMac and I uploaded for you. I don't know what others files are there beside the one you're looking for but that's the one I got.

chuckcalo, Jan 13, 2009
Ask a Question