NEW BUYER

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by merk77, Feb 16, 2009.

1. merk77

merk77

hey guys just been looking around alot at netbooks and i have a few asus netbooks which i like. i have a friend who wants an acer she lives over seas and wants me to bring her one. what i need to know from you guys is whihc 6cell model last the most it can be a 10 inch or 8.9 inch does not matter and how long does it last. what she is doing is alot of class work but there are no outlets in the class . sorry 3rd world country thats why i want to get the one with the most battery life. any help would be greatful.

merk77, Feb 16, 2009
  2. merk77

GvidoR

If battery life is very important, you can get additional 9-cell battery which will last about 8hr30mins.
    The 6cell will go like 5hrs30mins. *depending of what you do ofcourse you can dim down the brightness, turn off wi-fi or some other devices (A1CTL will do the job) to try and squeeze the most of the battery.

GvidoR, Feb 16, 2009
  3. merk77

merk77

Thanks for the quick reply. I will check it out and make ill get the 6 cell one and the extended battery. So she has enough juice to last her all day .

merk77, Feb 16, 2009
  4. merk77

jackluo923

Or just turn off the wifi and other devices without A1CTL.

jackluo923, Feb 17, 2009
Ask a Question