New Monitor vs. AAXA p3 Pico Projector (Ultrabook)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by zombymusic, Jun 8, 2012.

1. zombymusic

zombymusic

Hey guys,

Anyone have any experience with these projectors? I'm kind of wary, they are pretty cheap and promise all sorts of things.

Usually that's a bad start. My friend has that little brookstone iPhone adapter one and it's pretty cool, useful at the very least.

Back to me though: I am running the Acer Ultrabook, S3. This model has an HDMI out only so I have to find an HDMI pico projector. My question though is should I get one of these or a monitor? The reason I am leaning towards the pico projector is because I find myself always moving the laptop around, this way I can double screen wherever I go.

What do you think? Opinions would be very much appreciated....:cool:

zombymusic, Jun 8, 2012
  2. zombymusic

zombymusic

Hey guys had this projector come in today!!! The AAXA P3!!!!

I got it for $25 off with the GRADORDAD25 coupon that I found online. You can use it only at the AAXAtech.com site.

I made a youtube videos for you guys to see the awesome screen extend options. I totally did not expect it to be this cool.

I am a production artist so I spend a lot of time using DAWS my only issue with my laptop was screen size, at 13'' you can't really do a lot of complex composition because it gets so tedious.

Anyway, check it out and watch how great the 720p display + 50 lumens extended display looks. Very cool.

zombymusic, Jun 13, 2012
  3. zombymusic

IPexpress

Yeah, a great projector, must see if I can find one.

David

IPexpress, Jul 1, 2012
Ask a Question