Nice surprise

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ScottZ, Apr 8, 2009.

1. ScottZ

ScottZ

I have a cheapo bluetooth dongle that I never really got to work right under XP. It required the BlueSoleil software and I just never seemed to have any luck with it. So yesterday I decided to try it again. I stuck it in the USB port and was about to start searching online for the software when I noticed that 7 installed the drivers automatically and then notified me it was installed and ready to us, no other software needed.

ScottZ, Apr 8, 2009
  2. ScottZ

ScottZ

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.
    It is of interest that hardware previously unsupported by Vista or XP now has support. You shouldn't interrupt posts that adults make. Do you fell that your 18 posts make you some type of mod?

ScottZ, Apr 21, 2009
  3. ScottZ

moondevil

Seems a sensible post to me relating to Windows 7. If he can't post this in the Windows 7 forum, where can he? :?

Oh and don't speak for me please, I'm quite capable of voicing my own opinion.

moondevil, Apr 21, 2009
  4. ScottZ

Lass3

Yeah i think i am a mod, of course :lol:

What i meant was that he did not even mention what brand his bluetooth dongle was, it was not an question and not very enlightening.

It was not my intention to be negative or anything.And i apologize if i said su instead of me, as i thought it was a general opinion of the users here. But since that, obviously, is not the case, i hope you can forgive me o mighty AAO masterminds.

~Lasse

Lass3, Apr 22, 2009
  5. ScottZ

Tamrac

In a related post... I was also pleased to see that My HP Mini 1000 did not require any drivers in Win7 Build 7077. Even the bluetooth was recognized as generic bluetooth device. Seems like Win7 has very good support for bluetooth devices. Windows 7 will indeed be a hit when it comes out. :)

Tamrac, Apr 22, 2009
Ask a Question