No internet at all!

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by Jokonoko, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Jokonoko

Jokonoko

Hi,

I´m new here and I don´t know what the problem is, so I posted here.
    Well, I have an AAO150 (not sure though) with Linux Linpus. I absolutely hate this OS and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I tried installing Windows, but it wouldn't work. I'm not good at that stuff. So, I kinda gave up and I just kept this OS. BUT, the only thing you can do with this is using Internet-based applications and now my Internet is gone. It's no where to be found. I tried restarting thousands of times, switching the switch, waiting like a few months, trying LAN, but nothing helped. Now I'm just pissed off, because my laptop is now officially one hundred percent useless. So, my question is: how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Jokonoko, Nov 23, 2011
  2. Jokonoko

nestone

Not sure why you can't install Windows. I have Windows 7 Home Premium on my AOA-150. I did upgrade the memory to the maximum capacity of 1.5 gigs. Do you have an external DVD rom handy? Then, installation of WIndows 7 is a snap. Just follow the prompts. The basic drivers that come with Windows 7 will get you up & running. The only one you have to "find" is the driver for the SD card slots. I ended up finding Vista drivers for them by "Googling" then and everything works fine including the web cam and the wireless lan.

nestone, Nov 23, 2011
Ask a Question