One Mail email hyperlinks

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Fluke, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Fluke

Fluke

Hi. Is there a way, please, to make it so that web page hyperlinks in emails are clickable? I'm using a googlemail account, with no problems, but any hyperlinks within emails are just text, and I have to copy them and paste them into the browser. I can't just click on them to open the page.

Googlemail is set to imap by the way. I don't know if that makes a difference - but then I don't know the difference!

TIA!!!

Fluke, Sep 23, 2008
  2. Fluke

jango

Same problem :(

jango, Sep 23, 2008
  3. Fluke

Blingin2Mingin

This one of the reasons I chose to install Operas browser and use it's inbuilt email client, the other three reasons were.

1. I couldn't find a Print option in the Onemail client.
    2. There seemed to be no spell checker in the Onemail client either.
    3. I prefer Opera to firefox for browsing as I find it loads quicker and renders faster.

It also has a synchronise option so all my bookmarks are the same on all my machines.

Downloaded the Fedora Core 5, Core 6, 7, 8 rpm from the opera site. It installed without needing to download any extra dependencies from the fedora repositries.

Blingin2Mingin, Sep 25, 2008
  4. Fluke

bang

If a webpage is sent as an attachment it opens fine!

bang, Nov 4, 2008
Ask a Question