Ordered Mine!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by mattylight, Jul 17, 2008.

1. mattylight

mattylight

Well I'm Matt,
    and I just ordered mine from newegg (USA)! I got the 8G ssd linux version, and I am excited to say the least. I plan to get ubuntu on it pretty quick, as the linpus sounds pretty lame to me, but we shall see. It shipped today and I put the good shippin on it, so I should have it friday. This seems like the place to be for support, as I'm sure I will have questions. Thanks for all the information everyone has posted thus far, if this keeps up we will have a great forum on our hands. Oh yeah I lurk in a lot of forums, so I prolly will lurk here too, until I have something to add. Take it easy.

mattylight, Jul 17, 2008
  2. mattylight

mattylight

I got it! It's beautiful, I am pretty much in love...I'm typing on it at the moment and not having a bit of trouble! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do...
    Matt

mattylight, Jul 21, 2008
  3. mattylight

rvbcrs

Sounds great Matt! I'm going to pick mine up today in the Netherlands, and I hope I will be in love too :)

rvbcrs, Jul 21, 2008
Ask a Question