Phone Link app problems with new Samsung Book3 Pro

Discussion in 'Samsung' started by Vett93, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Vett93

Vett93

I just bought a Samsung Book3 Pro 16 laptop and I like it so far. The problem is its text messages sync with my Samsung S22 Ultra phone. I have been using the Samsung S22 Ultra with other Windows computers (e.g., Dell, ASUS, Corsair, etc.) and do not have problems with Phone Link apps. However, my Samsung laptop and mobile phone don’t seem to like each other.

When I get text messages on the mobile phone, they don’t show up on laptop’s Phone Link app. I have to click the sync icon on the Phone Link app to retrieve messages. I am able to send text messages out from this new laptop. But the messages don’t show on the Phone Link app until I click the sync icon.

It looks to me that Samsung laptop wants to use its proprietary methods to talk to the Samsung phone. Any suggestions on how to fix that would be greatly appreciated.

Vett93, Jan 25, 2024
Ask a Question