Physcotic Scrolling issue with Firefox

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by TTgowings, Oct 29, 2008.

1. TTgowings

TTgowings

When using the up/down arrows in Firefox it jumps to the bottom of the page with just one tap of the down arrow then it will scroll back to the top with one touch of the up arrow, I also noticed that using the Fn key and home or end doesn't work within Firefox either.

I can't recall exactly when these things started happening but probably since the last Live Update a week or so ago maybe.

The weird thing is that everything works fine within menus etc on within Linpus and with large documents, the arrows work properly and using the Fn+Home/End it's just fine.

I've not modded or done any sort of scripts within FF it's just the standard default install..

Is there a setting somewhere within FF that got corrupted or changed somehow or what..

EDIT:
    I just may have figured it out, in FF, edit, pref, advanced, general, Accessibility UN-Tick "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"

I'm not positive if this is was the problem or not and if I accidentally ticked that at some point or what but my Fn+Home/End works now as well..

TTgowings, Oct 29, 2008
  2. TTgowings

Chicago_Jake

You might not realize it, but the touchpad has scrolling built in. Just slide your finger up and down the right edge of the pad to scroll. I use that all the time.....Jake

Chicago_Jake, Oct 29, 2008
Ask a Question