Pictures of your AA.

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Joecox406, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Joecox406

Joecox406

Hi, I'm making a website for fixing acer aspire netbooks. I've got a youtube video about this which has over 170,000 viewers but that's for one specific model so this website will be covering the whole aspire netbook range.

I'm looking for pictures of the bottom of your aspire netbook. If you really want to you can blur out the S/N and SNID. If you don't I'll just do it anyway :)

If you do this could you try and take a clear picture so that the text can be read. Below is an image of mine and this is what it should show, these two stickers. The areas circled in red need to be clearly read. This image has been compressed as it's just an example.

http://uploadpik.co.uk/upload/321392653 ... xample.jpg

If you can't get a picture of both of them in one you can take an image separately. Please upload the images and reply here with the URL to it.

If you do this, thanks in advance :)

Joecox406, Aug 19, 2011
  2. Joecox406

donec

What is the point of such pictures?

donec, Aug 19, 2011
  3. Joecox406

Joecox406

I'm making a website with guides to flashing the aa1 bios, it'll also have downloads to the bios files for each aspire netbook model. But so that people don't download the wrong bios and completely screw up their netbook, the images will show what they need to read and match to get the version they want. So basically they compare the bottom of their aspire to the image and if it matches it's the correct.

Joecox406, Aug 19, 2011
  4. Joecox406

donec

Makes sense.

donec, Aug 21, 2011
Ask a Question