Pidgin Font?

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Wolydarg, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Wolydarg

Wolydarg

Hey all, I've had the AAO for a few months now, and installed pidgin on it on like, the second day that I got it.

Up till now it hasn't really been a problem, but I've been trying to save screen space like mad as of late, and the pidgin window takes up a LOT of space (relative to eveything else on my screen), and I looked around and oculdn't find any settings to change to minimialize pidgin real estate, or find themes or anything of that nature, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks

Wolydarg, Dec 5, 2008
  2. Wolydarg

rbil

Like with most Linux software packages, there are active channels on IRC discussing these programs and many times the developer(s) themselves hang out there. So, that would be a good place to start to find the answer or offer a suggestion on how you'd like something like Pidgin to function. Nothing like talking directly to the folks that write this stuff. :)

Just load up an IRC client ( I prefer Konversation ) and connect to: irc.freenode.org and then do a: /join #pidgin

You should find a few hundred pidgin enthusiasts there at any given time.

Cheers.

rbil, Dec 6, 2008
Ask a Question