Please tell me which Laptop should I buy from below GAMING PURPOSES ONLY

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Nishad, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Nishad

Nishad

2. Nishad

sparkster

Personally, if you're buying this laptop for gaming purposes only, then I would probably be more inclined to go for the second option. Core i7 6th Generation shouldn't have any problem processing the latest and most up to date games and combined with the 8GB RAM and 4GB graphics that should be extremely powerful. The 1-TB of hard drive storage should also be plenty of storage to install a nice load of modern up to date games. Personally, I have just bought the Lenovo G5080 with 500-GB hard drive, Core i5 CPU and 4GB of RAM and although I do use it for games sometimes, gaming is not really my thing. It's really more for work but all the games I've tried on it have worked superbly with no problems, no lag, nothing.

sparkster, Jun 15, 2016
  3. Nishad

Vash

I am confused. The second option says
    Processor
    Brand: AMD
    Processor: Core i7

??

Shouldn't it be Intel?

Anyway, for a gaming rig, Core i7 or Core i5 will make minimal difference. You will need 8GB RAM for the latest games though. The most important thing of all is still the graphics card when it comes to gaming. The amount of onboard video RAM available isn't the determine factor for how powerful the graphics card actually is.

Vash, Jun 26, 2016
Ask a Question