Power Adaptor - Eastern Europe

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by majestico, May 4, 2009.

1. majestico

majestico

I'm moving to eastern europe and I need a power adaptor for the Acer Aspire One. Where can I buy one online? The model is a ZG5, if it matters.

majestico, May 4, 2009
  2. majestico

melhiore

PSU will be the same - what you actually need is power lead which you can buy in any electric shop in Eastern Europe. Always you can use adapter - you can get it in most of airport shops. It's called traveler adapter or something like that. Which country you going too??

melhiore, May 5, 2009
  3. majestico

majestico

The power lead is the part of the power adaptor that goes from the box to the outlet? i'm sure I can find one there, I'm just a little worried about getting the wrong one. I have heard a lot of stories about smoking outlets and blown up power supplies from people using adaptors. I'm moving to Moldova here in about a month.

majestico, May 5, 2009
  4. majestico

melhiore

Check only the voltage avalable in electric sockets - if it's not more then 250V will be fine...

melhiore, May 6, 2009
Ask a Question