"Power by Ubuntu" Sticker

Discussion in 'Linux' started by woofer00, Oct 2, 2008.

1. woofer00

woofer00

Just a quick bit of advice for those want to announce the existence of Ubuntu on their AAO, and haven't seen this deal before:

System76 offers free Powered by Ubuntu LInux stickers to anyone who sends them a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope). I thought it would take much longer, but it turns out that it takes all of one week to get back four stickers. I've got mine sitting right next to the Designed for Windows XP sticker (I considered covering it up partially or entirely, but it'd look messy.) It's alot bigger than the XP or Atom stickers, but it fits the style well enough. The link below provides addresses for a number of countries, so it's available to just about anyone.
    http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

*edit*
    typos

woofer00, Oct 2, 2008
  2. woofer00

Guest Guest

Also - for the record. The last couple of times that I have ordered a Ubuntu CD from launchpad.net, it included stickers. It's also free, including postage (last I checked).

Guest, Oct 7, 2008
Ask a Question