Power cord acer netbook

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by shig, Apr 7, 2010.

1. shig

shig

Hi
    the power cable on my aspire one netbook has died, could someone tell me where is the best place to get a replacement in the UK.
    Many thanks

shig, Apr 7, 2010
  2. shig

simbeb

simbeb, Apr 10, 2010
  3. shig

C4SysGreyBeard

Be careful with ebay. You really have to check over the pictures of the units; even though, when you've conducted your search, you specified exectly what model your Acer Aspire One 11.6" AO751h-1276 is. Last year I ordered a battery from a dealer, it was the incorrect one, fortunately it fits and works just fine in my son's Acer 10.2 netbook. I had to use a different dealer for my replacement AC Power unit, and they sent me the proper unit. It has since gone bad, and I subsequently ordered another AC Power unit, but this one doesn't work. The the plug has an end very similar to the car adapter, and the cord for the wall socket is only has two prongs, also similar to the one my son has for his netbook. So, I'm going to try again, with better success this time... I hope.

Have a great day,
    GreyBeard

C4SysGreyBeard, Mar 22, 2011
Ask a Question