Powerpoint 2007 viewing tips?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by st3ady, Sep 8, 2009.

1. st3ady

st3ady

Hey there,

I am a student at a medical school and all of our lectures are given to us in powerpoint format. During lecture, I follow through on my aspire one, and I type notes in the notes pane below. I am trying to maximize my viewing area so that I dont have to resize images in the presentations, I've made the toolbars menu hidden which helped, but I have two issues I am trying to solve:
    Firstly, there is a small border that surrounds the top and bottom of the slide, even when I click fit to window. Is there any way to get rid of this?
    Second, the notes that I take in the notes pane are sometimes of a larger font in other ppt files, but when i right click and select the text, it says it is still the default Times New Roman size 12. Is there any way to control the zoom view of the notes pane?

Thank you for any help! Any other tips on maximizing my viewing on this 8.9 inch screen would be great :]

st3ady, Sep 8, 2009
Ask a Question