Powerpoint Presentations

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Phily986, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Phily986

Phily986

I hope someone can help me. I have an Acer Aspire One and I would like to know if I can hook it up to a projector for Powerpoint Presentations?

I tried contactng Acer, but they couldn't help me as my registration date had expired.

So, do I need anything special to use a projector, like more memory (I have 512mb) I think.

Looking forward to hearing someone. I just joined this forum today.

Thanks,
    Phily986

Phily986, Feb 8, 2010
  2. Phily986

TechMark

yes you can. you can also download the 'launch manager' software off of the acer site from the driver downloads section for your particular machine. this will make it a little easier to control. Once it's connected, press FN-F5 to switch to dual screen. if you don't install this software, you can right click the blue icon on the bottom right hand corner and find output to monitor.

TechMark, Feb 9, 2010
  3. Phily986

Phily986

Thanks TechMark,

I will let you know if it works. I have to wait until I go to my church to see if the download works. I'm sorry it took me so long to answer. I lost my login information.

Phily986

Phily986, Feb 15, 2010
Ask a Question