problems with gma leopard 10.5.8

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by robi62, Nov 27, 2009.

1. robi62

robi62

hi all I had to reinstall ideneb 10.5.8 which was working perfect a couple of months ago the reason is I have snow working beautifully but in snow cannot install vmware so i reverted on second partion back to leo because it works in leo.

now I tried all solutions for gma kexts, diablos, pauls , patch stock i get differen results

a white screen with some lines, black and grey screen with lots of lines and just a blue screen with no desktop or cursor.

I am going crazy and could do with some help.

My aspire is d250 model......... :oops:

robi62, Nov 27, 2009
  2. robi62

bigplrbear

Did you try VirtualBox in Snow Leopard? http://virtualbox.org <- free and open source and almost as good as VMWARE.
    Did you read my tutorial on installing Leopard on a D250? I have some fixed GMA950 drivers viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18111

bigplrbear, Nov 30, 2009
  3. robi62

robi62

yeap I tried them both one was giving me black and grey stripes the other just white anyway
    luckily I hda a disk image of my itakos 10.5.7 install on a exterenal hdd so i restored to my aao .
    I only use leopard sometimes because vmware fusion in snow leopard when I install it give me kp and then wont boot up anymore.... Thanks anyway :)

robi62, Nov 30, 2009
Ask a Question