Problems with system preferences screen after 10.5.7

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by Neodreamer, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Neodreamer

Neodreamer

Hi, i installed yesterday ideneb 1.4 following the forum guide.
    After that, i tried with the ideneb 10.5.7 update kit and reading the some problems, i use 950gma kext from msi wind not from diablo.

But the only problem is that when i open system preferences, the word show all, in spanish mostrar todo, dissapear and the three colors button too. I think it could be for the graphic card, but the rest work well.

Sorry, my acer is an AOD150 with 6 cell and "bluettoth" who is not detected...no body say nothing about it...only about sound, wifi, but how about integrated bluetooth?

Please help me, i need mi netbook this weekend but if i must reinstall anything i will do it this weekend.

Thanks

Neodreamer, Jun 5, 2009
  2. Neodreamer

harlley sathler

I have these problems on System Preferences window too. If you click on where the buttons should be, you will get them again!

Just an aesthetics problem I think is caused by the low resolution of the One's screen.

harlley sathler, Jun 9, 2009
Ask a Question