qvmju.cn/03/linux-audio-cds.html is bad!!!

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Aspiration, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Aspiration

Aspiration

Just trying out the audio format capabilities of Linpus Lite. So far .aiff, .asf, .wma media all play fine.
    I read that there are two audio players for linux, Amarok and Bird. I went searching for the bird website and ended up at the above link in the subject line. Don't go there!
    I arrived at a screen that says your computer is infected with a virus and click here. Don't do it! These are scammers and they will infect your computer (windoze and perhaps linux). I was unable to close firefox once it jumped to the virus link so I had to hold down the power button as it was loading a file from that site.... ooohhhh nooooo! Bye Bye. Yup, still running fine... famous last words... Guess I should send an email or two to the mac and have it scan for viruses since I can't do file sharing on linux to scan it for viruses.. wahhh!
    Bye for now.... Back to Credence Clearwater Revival... all the way... baby!

Aspiration, Apr 24, 2009
Ask a Question