Realtek HD Audio Data Rerouter Message Error

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Rommy, May 16, 2009.

1. Rommy

Rommy

Hi guys... I'm new here and need help for my aspire one.

Everytime windows start I get error message saying " Raltek HD Audio Data Rerouter has encountered a problem and needs to close..." this error happen right after xp finished it windows update.

I try to uninstall then reinstalling it but everytime windows start I stil get the same error message. Can anyone help me please?

Rommy, May 16, 2009
  2. Rommy

cgrahamksu

I purchased 6 of the AOA150's this past weekend for family and friends (via tigerdirectdotcom) - factory refurbished units for US$199. On 4 of the 6 units, I received the same error message when booting and at other random times. Turns out those 2 netbooks had a virus on them - one netbook was in worse shape than the other (McAfee couldn't clean it up - had to use the free AVG antivirus app on that one). Once I got the viruses taken care of, it was good to go. Now I need to download "clean" versions of the sound drivers and get those installed. Hope this helps!

cgrahamksu, May 27, 2009
Ask a Question