Received White 160GB/6 Cell from CDW

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by brentm3, Oct 1, 2008.

1. brentm3

brentm3

Got it this morning. Going through XP setup now.

The 6 cell makes the machine sit forward at the slightest angle compared to my 3 cell, and precludes my large fingers from passing under the screen in the "one hand hold" position. The 6 cell battery is itself enough of a grip, but not as solid as getting fingers through the screen-gap. Keyboard is white, I guess I should have anticipated that.

These things are awesome.

brentm3, Oct 1, 2008
  2. brentm3

AceRyan

What shipping method did you choose? I did UPS ground 1-2 days, I am only like 3 hours from there warehouse, I hope mine comes tomorrow morning before I have to go to work!

So excited!!! :D :D :D

AceRyan, Oct 1, 2008
  3. brentm3

brentm3

"nite moves" was listed as the shipping method. Placed it with my rep, we're about an hour from CDW Vernon Hills.

Wanted to comment that the box -had- been cut open. This may be CDW SOP, but nothing was missing, not so much as a fingerprint on the machine so I'm not at all concerned. I figured it couldn't be a return! :)

brentm3, Oct 1, 2008
  4. brentm3

adriana

DHL finally posted shipping information on their tracking site. It is scheduled to be delivered TODAY! It looks like they require a signature, so be sure to sign up for delivery notifications. I would hate to miss the delivery guy!

adriana, Oct 2, 2008
Ask a Question