Remote Desktop Issues

Discussion in 'Networking' started by superfastkyle, Mar 16, 2009.

1. superfastkyle

superfastkyle

Anyone else have issues running Remote Desktop on your aspire one? I have the common Linksys WRT54gs router and within 5 minutes of using Remote Desktop the wireless on my router stops working. I have not had this issue before with other computers so it seems like a problem between the wireless card in my router and the wifi card in my one. I have tried different firmware on the router but nothing works, even dd-wrt. So I assume maybe its a problem with power saving features of the one? I'm using the drivers from windows update. I really would love to get remote desktop working so I can get some "real work" done on my one. Anybody who uses remote desktop with the one tell me what drivers you use. I guess if I have to get a different router/wifi card I will have to. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm running XP SP3

superfastkyle, Mar 16, 2009
Ask a Question