right quarter LCD screen is dead

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by ozalkl, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ozalkl

ozalkl

Suddenyl after reboot the aao the right quarter screen is dead while the rest of the section is working perfectly, ive open the aao and try to reset the LCD Datacable but still the same, no changes...

but if i plug in not normal External monitor i.e. Projector its working perfectly

is it possible this is related to Bios firmware?
    is it my LCD Data cable? if its where can i find replacement parts? i void warranty since i moded SATA drive in

i need help, im based in Malaysia... too bad to see such thing happen to such beauty

ozalkl, Sep 29, 2008
  2. ozalkl

kapinouwi

open your aao try again to reset the lcd datacable until your lcd work! (same problem for me and it work now!) :)

kapinouwi, Sep 29, 2008
  3. ozalkl

ozalkl

i did open the aao again n again for the past 4 nights and i did take the cable out from the lcd as well and plug in again and still nuthing changes, still having that quarter screen dead, maybe the cable is faulty? :(

while using external monitor it works perfectly and no problems, dose anyone know where can i get replacement part for the LCD data cable? or what is that causing this problem? :cry:

ozalkl, Sep 30, 2008
  4. ozalkl

kapinouwi

have you completely dismantle your aao?

maybe the ssd or the trackpad not correctly connected???

kapinouwi, Sep 30, 2008
  5. ozalkl

ozalkl

yea man, i even took the LCD screen apart and i removed the data cable and plug in again but still the same...

ozalkl, Sep 30, 2008
Ask a Question