ROG Zephyrus G16 (2024) - Performance Issues with WordPress Compared to Acer Predator Helios Neo 16

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Freddy24, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Freddy24

Freddy24

Hello there,

I recently upgraded to a rog zephyrus, and I've been experiencing significant performance issues while working on WordPress. My previous laptop, Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, handled the same tasks seamlessly without lag or delays.

Here's a breakdown of the issues I'm facing with the rog zephyrus

Frequent Loading Delays: Pages and posts take a long time to load and save, which severely impacts my workflow.
    Lagging Interface: The WordPress dashboard is slow to respond, making it difficult to navigate and perform basic tasks.

High Resource Usage: I've noticed that CPU and RAM usage spikes significantly when running WordPress, even with minimal plugins and themes.
    For context, my Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 had similar specs, yet it managed to handle WordPress effortlessly. I've already tried the following troubleshooting steps:

It only happens whenever I try to work on the following two websites and both are managed are managed by the same guy:

• Nailsalonottawa.ca
    • Philadelphiacarpetcleaningcompany.com
    I also work as a freelance writer for generatorbible, CNET, and projectocentral, but I never faced mentioned issues with these websites.

Ensuring all drivers and firmware are up-to-date.
    Checking for any background processes that might be consuming resources.
    Running a full system scan for malware or viruses.
    Optimizing WordPress by disabling unnecessary plugins and themes.
    Despite these efforts, the performance issues persist. Has anyone else experienced problems similar to those with the rog zephyrus? Are there any specific settings or configurations that I should be aware of to enhance WordPress performance?

NOTE: I am not a developer or anything, I only know how to edit content on wordpress, maybe there is hosting or domain issues?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have attached the specs of my previous laptop.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
    Fareed

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
    Freddy24, Jul 17, 2024
Ask a Question