Safe VPN Providers?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by spence88, Apr 16, 2016.

1. spence88

spence88

Hey guys, I have a problem with my ISP for quite a while now. A lot of websites that I visit gives me Captcha authorization, which I don't really mind, but it gets really annoying after a while. I keep on doing the authorization for quite a while now and my patience wears thin. I can't even open some sites like PayPal. It doesn't even load. I actually did a little research as to why that is, it seems the reason is because we are under a NAT and that my IP has been blacklisted.

So, I found a workaround - VPN, simply to replace my real IP and get past through the blacklist. It's working great so far, but I want to know how secure it is. So, my question is, is it "safe" to use VPN? Maybe that's too difficult of a question to ask. I'll rephrase. How "safer" are my accounts with VPN? Although I haven't accessed any of my online bank accounts or PayPal since then. Any recommendations and ideas are highly appreciated. (BTW I'm using CyberGhost right now)

Thanks in advance.

spence88, Apr 16, 2016
  2. spence88

Joe Moses

I've always used Cyberghost and I've never had any issues with it.

I've also never heard of anyone having issues.

I've accidentally used my VPN on Ebay and paypal haha, it didn't arise any issues though, seems safe enough for me.

Joe Moses, Apr 16, 2016
    something back and spence88 like this.
  3. spence88

something back

Great find!! Thanks

something back, Apr 17, 2016
    Joe Moses likes this.
Ask a Question