Scrabble games

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just bought the Acer Aspire with 10.1" screen and am trying to play scrabble online. I like Lexulous, but could not
    get the screen to be tall enough to see the board as well as my rack of letters at the bottom of the screen. I tried
    a few other scrabble sites (for example, Literati at Yahoo Games) and had the same problem. I am using Internet
    Explorer on Windows XP. I tried the Zoom feature in the lower right corner of IE but that did not help. If anyone is
    playing Lexulous or Literati successfully on the Acer Aspire, can you tell me if you had a similar problem initially and
    how you resolved it? Thanks

Guest, Mar 2, 2009
  2. Guest

Camo Yoshi

Try pressing F11.

Or get Mozilla Firefox, a free IE replacement. DON'T REMOVE IE AFTER GETTING FIREFOX, OR YOU WILL NEED TO REINSTALL WINDOWS!

Camo Yoshi, Mar 5, 2009
  3. Guest

goaten2000

I play scrabble on facebook (the official scrabble game - non us version)

It's got a magnifying glass icon at the top which zooms out when you click on it and the board and tiles fit on the screen nicely.

goaten2000, Mar 5, 2009
  4. Guest

Scissors

Huh?
    If you try to delete the IE folder manually, it will just restore itself.
    The way to do it would be though the windows components manager. Even then if you type a URL in explorer it will just become IE anyway. Sure you knew this though. I have no need fo IE, I set it as the default browser and remove IE anyway.

Scissors, Mar 7, 2009
  5. Guest

Susieville

I play scrabble all the time..you have to hit F11 screen. I only have the 8.9 screen

Susieville, Mar 10, 2009
Ask a Question