Screen Resollution with Linpus Lite

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by tranzophobia, Apr 23, 2009.

1. tranzophobia

tranzophobia

Hi,

I've been trying to us DeVeDe to convert my .avi files to DVD ISO images. Hwr, because of the screen resolution on the Aspire One I can't see any of the advanced options as there is no option to scroll. Anyone know how I can change the screen resolution to fix this? I've tried the display preferences menu but all the options are greyed out.

Any help much appreciated.

tranzophobia, Apr 23, 2009
  2. tranzophobia

solpuerto

Hi tranzophobia

If I understand your query correctly, you cannot see or scroll all of a page you have opened. If this is the case you can move the page by holding the "Alt" key at the same time as left click and hold that button then drag the page about. You should also be able to click the arrow key at bottom LH corner an close the task bar. Click again to open. This may make the bottom of your page visible.
    I do not think you can change the resolution under Linpus.

Hope that helps

solpuerto, Apr 23, 2009
  3. tranzophobia

tranzophobia

Cheers,

Minimising the task bar helped me see an extra option on the window but I can't move the window above the top of the screen.

Oh well...

tranzophobia, Apr 25, 2009
  4. tranzophobia

Japser

On my system ( not a One ) I have to "un-maximize" the window first. Only then it is possible to move the window higher than the screen with the alt-key pressed. You can grab the window in the middle, not only in the title-bar.

--Japser.

Japser, Apr 25, 2009
  5. tranzophobia

solpuerto

Hi tranzophobia

If there are scroll bars I cannot move the window anywhere but when there are none and the full window is not displayed I can move it anywhere even virtually off the screen.
    Not sure why you cannot.

solpuerto, Apr 25, 2009
Ask a Question