Screensaver problem

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by daju22, Oct 27, 2008.

1. daju22

daju22

Hi everyone,
    I deleted and trashed some pictures and I think I have trashed my Photo Master photoframe. I want to use my photos as the screensaver. When I click on Display Preferences> Screensaver Preferences> and get a list of the Screensaver themes ie: Blank screen, Random, Cosmos, Floating Fed. Bubbles, Pictures Folder, Pop art squares. I then click on Pictures Folder and I get a blank blackk box instead of my pictures like I used to have. Even preview doesn't work. I think I broke a link to display my pictures as a screensaver. I've been trying and trying to find out if I can reinstall Photo Master or Screensaver, but I can't find which program they're in. The slideshow will work, but I have to start it myself.
    I have no idea what I'm doing in Linux, but I'm trying and searching and I can't find an answer to this little problem. At least I hope it's little!
    Can someone help?
    Thanks a million if you have the time to reply. :D

daju22, Oct 27, 2008
  2. daju22

darkthalia

Hi there,

Just a little bump - I'm having the same problem! The only thing I can think of (in my case) is that I completely overwrote the Photoframe folder. Are there some links missing? Please help!

Regards,

DT

darkthalia, Dec 23, 2008
  3. daju22

liamweaver

desktop

HI I HAVE CHANGED THE DESKTOP {Get the Linux desktop you always wanted in 10 easy steps!} BUT LOSE THE SCREENSAVER WHEN I TURN OFF AND ON, I ALSO HAVE BROKEN LINKS AS ICONS WHICH I DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE AND AM UNSURE OF HOW TO ADD ICONS

liamweaver, Dec 31, 2008
Ask a Question