SCUMMVM Help!

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Elmlea, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Elmlea

Elmlea

Hello all,

Sorry for the tiny bit of cross posting, but I wasn't sure if there was an active SCUMMVM thread or not!

I've downloaded and installed SCUMMVM (lifelong Lucasarts fan, with all the games still piled up in the loft!), but I can't get it to "see" any of the folders I've put my games in.

I've copied my files from The Secret of Monkey Island onto a USB drive, but SCUMMVM can't look at that. So I copied it onto the AA1's SSD in a folder called "Games" next to "Files," "Documents" etc, but when I fire up SCUMMVM it sees all the folders like "Pictures" and "Videos" but can't see my "Games" one!

Anyone have any hints?

Elmlea, Oct 1, 2008
  2. Elmlea

BlackLagoon

Actually, if you use the "Go Up" button to go the the root directory, and then into /media/, you should be able to find the USB stick in ScummVM.

Are you using the storage expansion slot? In that case, you'll probably find the files in /mnt/home/ - the programs that come with the AAO know to look there, but the ones you install yourself unfortunately do not.

Oh, and please don't post the same message in multiple threads. It only annoys people and if anything makes them less inclined to help you.

BlackLagoon, Oct 1, 2008
Ask a Question