Since restoring, can't get online

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by lindakn, Jun 18, 2009.

1. lindakn

lindakn

I am brand new at this forum. I am sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I have looked for the answer for three hours already. After restoring my Acer desktop last night, back to January, I cannot get online. I did this to try to get my security on Windows LiveCare back to a green status , after several failed attempts with their security people.

When I try to go online thru MSN , all I get is a white screen, and it just sits there.

Is there something a beginner to this can do? Thank you so much any answers you can give me.

lindakn, Jun 18, 2009
  2. lindakn

donec

Can you go to any other web sites? Can you get mail? Normally if you can not connect to the internet you will get a statement saying that site could not be found and your browser will be open. It kind of sounds like your code for connecting to your internet service has been lost meaning you need to setup your conne3ction again.

donec, Jun 18, 2009
Ask a Question