Skanner proplem and ipod proplem.

Discussion in 'Linux' started by miksu3, May 11, 2009.

1. miksu3

miksu3

I lookin two applications. I want applications which skanning with my Canon pixma mp190. For Linpus Linux. And I want application which move my music in my ipod shuffle (2 generaition). Sorry my poor english. :?

miksu3, May 11, 2009
  2. miksu3

sgtslwilson

Your English is fine. Don't worry. However, I am also looking for scanning software for my Canon MP210. If I ever find any scanning software that works I'll come back here and post it.

Lance

sgtslwilson, Jun 8, 2009
  3. miksu3

garrovick

Linux does not support iPods. The best Linux can do is just dump mp3 files to it. Try GTKPOD if you want to hear mp3 files. There is no software like iTunes available.

garrovick, Jun 8, 2009
  4. miksu3

sgtslwilson

Ahh Got it! here is the link for you. Select your OS (Linux) and language. Make sure you download the RPM, not the deb file. I did this for my MP210 and the printer AND scanner work perfectly now. In order to get your scanner to work search your computer for the "scangearmp" file. That is the file that opens the scanner program (at least on mine). Here is the link.

http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010485.asp

sgtslwilson, Jun 8, 2009
Ask a Question