Slow web surfing on battery power

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Ruben810, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Ruben810

Ruben810

Hi everyone,

I just recently joined this forum though i have been reading the different topics here for a few days already. So far I am getting a lot of information from other AA1 owners. I just bought mine 2 days ago here in Dubai (for $475.00 windows xp 120gb, 1gb version) and I am very happy with its performance. It is a very very good buy. The value for money is, for me, just perfect.

Well back to the topic, I noticed that when I surf, it is slow in opening website or links when I am on battery power compared to AC power. Does this mean the processor slows down when in battery power? If that is the case, is there a way to maintain the processor speed even on battery power? Ive read that on EEE PC901, the processor can be overclocked or at least use the full processor speed. Your expert advice will always very much appreciated.

Ruben810, Aug 16, 2008
  2. Ruben810

Sid

Try changing the battery configuration, but you will shorten run time.

Sid, Aug 16, 2008
Ask a Question