Solution for wireless problem on Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows' started by zabada, Jan 13, 2009.

1. zabada

zabada

Hi, at first very sorry about my English - I hope, you can understand me... I had the strange problem with Atheros wireless driver - I can install it without any complications and every work almost perfect - but only till next reboot... After reboot OS don't see any installed drivers and wireless at all. All dissapearied, totaly. I tried about ten diferent Atheros drivers with the same result - they not worked or worked till next reboot... Later I accidentally restart PC with removed SD card - and found what my wireless working just perfect! So perhaps the problem is not with Atheros wireless driver, but with some strange incompatibility between cardreader and and wireless. Of course, this is only particullary solution for wireless problem on AA1 and Windows 7, but is mutch better then nothing... After reboot you can put back your card in the cardreader, and all working without any troubles. ;)

zabada, Jan 13, 2009
Ask a Question