Some bits for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Neogen, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Neogen

Neogen

Hi all.
    Long story short. I am now in possesion of two 512 sticks of ram for the one.
    i also have a 20 gig 1.8 drive. Now this is UNTESTED and might not work. As such i am looking for someone who would like it. Just imagine if it worked lol
    I originally had the 8 gig ssd one, bought a 512 upgrade for it. Bought the hdd as to replace the ssd then got so bored waiting for it all to arrive i took it back and bought the 150, i also got the 1 gig upgrade so when i went to put it in i had another 512 stick in there lol.
    I am looking for 5 pound per stick, and ill throw in postage aswell.
    And if someone wants to try the hdd then you can have it. Just pay for postage which will be 2.50
    The hdd has to be worth a try. Never know. But dont hold me responsable if it dont work. But at 2.50 its worth a chance.

PM me if interested ,

Kind regards
    Neogen

Neogen, Oct 11, 2008
  2. Neogen

vl2006

I would be more then happy to test that 20 gig hdd in my aspire one ;) ive been planning to put osx on this once I get a hdd in this thing ssd is way to slow. Thanks for the opportunity. Just pm me how to send the cost of shipping and ill get on that.

vl2006, Oct 11, 2008
  3. Neogen

SbM

If vl2006 doesn't want it in the end, I'd be happy to get the 20 gig drive for a friend of mine. Thx!

SbM, Oct 11, 2008
Ask a Question