Somebody help me PLEASE cannot install ideneb 1.3 on my A150

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by jordansmith93, Apr 2, 2010.

1. jordansmith93

jordansmith93

Hey guys, I have a huge problem and cannot get iAtkos 5i or iDeneb 1,3 to run on my acer aspire one A150 :(
    i tried iatkos but i kept getting a kernal panic when I boot even with cpus=1, i would like to try iDeneb 1.3 as these are both mac os x 10.5.5 i hear the atheros wifi card is a work in progress at the moment, as i do not have money to purchase a new wifi card this will have to make do. The problem is that i cannot find instructions or a guide anywhere on the net telling me what customizable settings i must choose when installing ideneb because I'm unsure the drivers and other patches i must tick.
    I have previously installed iDeneb 1.4 and it worked like a charm except kismac :(

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I'll be ever so greatful :(

thank you in advance

jordansmith93, Apr 2, 2010
  2. jordansmith93

brushless

Re: Need help installing iDeneb 1.3(10.5.5)Acer Aspire One A110!

To end your pain, I suggest getting a cheap Dell DW1390 WIFI card from eBay to solve the WIFI problem, and install iDeneb 1.4 and start to enjoy OS X rather than searching for a Kismac solution.

Another cheap solution is to get a USB keyboard to allow you to type the "P". Borrow one to try first before buying.

Cheers! Let us know how it goes. :D

brushless, Apr 6, 2010
Ask a Question