sound problem in acer one

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by nilotis, Dec 28, 2008.

1. nilotis

nilotis

I have a problem that I can't understand how has been generated.
    I can listen my music or videos from my hard drive but from internet I don't have sound (youtube, skype etc.) :roll:
    Please help me!!!!

nilotis, Dec 28, 2008
  2. nilotis

othomas

I can offer no help but can also ask for help with sound problems.

I am operating the Linpus software that came with this netbook.

I have problem getting any sound from speaker jack to external speakers. Maybe my external mike does not connect to make a sound recording via webcam, it does record video from builtin camera but is silent.

I can hear signon sound from skype via serial headset but no sound at speaker jack.

Are the system designers listening?

othomas, Jan 1, 2009
  3. nilotis

meng

othomas, unfortunately I don't know the solution to your problem. If I did, I would be glad to help. However, I have observed that you have made 3 posts about this issue, 2 of which are trying to hijack others' threads, and 1 of which has a completely uninformative thread title. None of this helps to attract the attention of those who know. My advice is to post a properly titled and very detailed thread (i.e., A and B works, C and D don't work, I've tried E, F, G and H already and it doesn't help) and then BE PATIENT! while waiting for help.

meng, Jan 1, 2009
  4. nilotis

meng

Back to nilotis's problem:
    - not sure about Youtube but have you increased the volume controls (both in the youtube window and the master volume) to maximum?
    - as for Skype, have you checked under Options (ctrl-O or click the bottom left Skype icon to find it) and then Sound Devices, then try the different Sound Out (and Sound In, for mic) possibilities together with "Make a Test Sound" and "Make a Test Call".
    Good luck!

meng, Jan 1, 2009
  5. nilotis

azz2811

azz2811, Jan 1, 2009
Ask a Question