Sounds not played when they should?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Leonick, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Leonick

Leonick

Hi.
    Well ive sorted out every other win7 problem I've got on my aspire one, but there seems to be something strange with the sounds, they are not always played when they are supposed to, most windows sounds make it trough most of the time, I rarely hear anything at all from messenger which is quite annyoing as I use my aspire one to run messenger while using my stationary for gaming and the like, another sign of sounds not always being played when they should is that Avast only plays its sound for update virus database some of the times I see the blue box pop up.

Though if I start spotify or wmp and tell it to play music the music will play no problems with that, seem to be only automated sounds.

Anyone else got this problem? Anyone solved it? Its really annoying.

Leonick, Feb 3, 2009
  2. Leonick

silentkv

All i could say is try updating the drivers.

silentkv, Feb 3, 2009
  3. Leonick

Leonick

Well I think I got the newest but someone here probably knows better than I do :p What is the newest sound drivers recommended for Windows 7? For the A150?

Leonick, Feb 4, 2009
Ask a Question