Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Windows' started by VimFuego, Oct 21, 2008.

1. VimFuego

VimFuego

Any Joy with Star Wars Galaxies?

I get a blank screen when the game gets past login. Maybe need some better graphics drivers - am not sure. if anyone has got this running - I would love to hear.

Vim

VimFuego, Oct 21, 2008
  2. VimFuego

jair2k4

I haven't got an account anymore, but if they offer up a free trial, I will install and try it out, it would go well with the list of game videos i am compiling. Will go check their site right now to see if i can get a free 15 day or something.

You might try editing your ini file, assuming one exists. try changing the resolution and see what happens.

jair2k4, Oct 30, 2008
  3. VimFuego

jair2k4

sorry for doublepost

i got it installed through the station launcher thing, and when i launch game, it bonks with an error, but you cant see it..... tried disabing everything to no avail. will try using 3danalyze to see if i can get it running.

jair2k4, Oct 31, 2008
  4. VimFuego

jair2k4

Triple post? Man, i'm going to hell. Mods can you combine please?

Got the game downloaded and running, you have to go into the swg directory and edit the options.cfg file. change the res to 800x600 and change windowed mode to =1.

Video of it running on my site:

http://jair2k4.blogspot.com

jair2k4, Oct 31, 2008
Ask a Question