Suitable games

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tonygoodchild, Dec 15, 2008.

1. tonygoodchild

tonygoodchild

Hi All,
    I have bought an Acer Aspire One for a 9 year olds Christmas present this year. Can anyone suggest a couple of suitable games I could install on it? I had bought a couple and tried to install them so it can just be opened and used on Christmas day but none of them like the 1024 x 600 resolution.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

tonygoodchild, Dec 15, 2008
  2. tonygoodchild

TonyH

Peggle works beautifully - simple and addictive

TonyH, Dec 15, 2008
  3. tonygoodchild

Gallean

The question of suitability is quite subjective, I think. Depends I guess on how mature your 9 yr. old is :)

One person may think a game is suitable for a certain-aged player, while the actual player may very well prefer more.. err.. graphics intensive ones which older gamers play.

I prefer RPG games myself, but I'm not quite sure most 9 yr. olds would be into that kind of stuff :)

You can check the stickied thread on top re. games compatible with the AAO if you wish.

Gallean, Dec 16, 2008
  4. tonygoodchild

tonygoodchild

Thanks I picked up Peggle and will probably be picking up a few more of those PopCap games too!

cheers!

tonygoodchild, Dec 17, 2008
Ask a Question