System Restore

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by RG3768, May 17, 2009.

1. RG3768

RG3768

Brief: How to restore acer aspire to original factory settings and completely new

Hello everyone,

Just yesterday i bought a Acer Aspire 5520G

from the Laptop Shop, i was so excited that i started installing so many programs, i even decided to install windows xp incl.sps3 onto another partition. Then i realised that everytime I restarted/booted it would come up with windows xp only and i found there is no way it get it to go to vista again even though they are on different partitions.

Then i found out that you can restore everything back to the way it was before you did anything called "system restore" So i pressed Alt + f10, but nothing happened so i tried all the buttons but nothing happened??? :(

It seems that there is a partition 9.7gb called PQ SERVICE i can't access it but i know that is where all the recovery data is.

DOES anybody know where/ how to fix this problem and restore the computer to its original sate?
    Code:

Please help me, My parents are angry at me for nearly breaking my first laptop :cry:

RG3768, May 17, 2009
  2. RG3768

RG3768

by the way i wont be able to reply or answer any questions until tomorrow, so i will hear from you then, thanks again for your help :)

RG3768, May 17, 2009
Ask a Question