The Great Windows Specific Versions Scam by Game Developers 2023

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

I thought just as a PSA I'd put this out there. There are at least 3 major dev games at the end of 2023 that are enforcing EXACT versions of Windows 10 to even play. Only one game states the EXACT version of win10 in the store page.

1. Starfield needs 19043 to run, previously it said 19041 or 20h1, THEN they moved it to 19043 21h1. Bethesda is owned by Monopolysoft, no surprise there then. Use the windows bypass here.

2. Jusant, which only says Winodows 10 on the steam store page, AKA NO EXACT VERSION NUMBERS mentioned on an OS that has been around for a long time. Won't run on a mid 2020 Windows 10 20H1, that's just a little over 3 years old OS. Which we were told would just be updated AKA no windows 11 just windows 10 versions. Microsoft are criminals and liars, no surprises there. But Jusant HAS_NO_EXCUSES. Boring short snooze fest game btw.
    Windows version check bypasser works on this game as well, pointing to the SCAM nature of this whole thing and devs are just whores for monopolysoft criminals.

The ostensible bs reason is that it needs Agility, WHICH 20H1 IS STATED TO HAVE BUT SOMEHOW DOESN'T? I also have a workaround for that, it's just a version of dll you put in sys32 file which has agility but I think the bypass version here likely would fix it without doing that for older WINDOWS 10 users, like 1809 etc

This is unacceptable scam and criminality by monopolysoft scum, no surprises there, and the whore devs and their shitty games lately. So Late 2023 has a coordinated forcing of certain versions of Windows 10, but as I said 2/3 of those games only say "windows 10" NOT specific versions. Well I'm glad to not have wasted any money on those games, SF 150hrs thanks whorethesda! Jusant, played 5 mins, terrible controls boringaf TWO BIG BIRDS to you Jewsant Devs! Robocop just need to use the bypasser and we'll see but still TWO BIG BIRDS to you Nacunts.

3. Robocop Rogue City. This is mentioned in steam forums OVER A MONTH AGO and the devs HAVE NOT RESPONDED. The steam store page only says WINDOWS 10. NO SPECIFIC VERSION NUMBER. This is a scam to force upgrades by these monopolysoft whore devs. Use the universal windows version bypass here, or if this site DOES NOT allow me to attach it, like in the other thread it didn't, go to the Starfield thread here and get it from one of the posts I attached it to.

Hertzian56, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

btw here are the files, if they don't show up it's this site not allowing the same files that are attached to a SF comment btw go there and get them.

Attached Files:

Hertzian56, Nov 8, 2023
  3. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Hertzian56, Nov 8, 2023
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Here is a grab of the steam page for roboslop, these are the min/recommended reqs. Notice it only says windows 10 there, NO SPECIFIC VERSION MENTIONED but is actually required for it to run without workarounds. Devs still nothing, phuckem glad I got it free. Nacunts.

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 or Ryzen 5 2600
    Memory: 16 GB RAM
    Graphics: Intel Arc A380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, 4 GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 4 GB
    Storage: 51 GB available space
    Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Recommended:
    Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    Processor: Intel Core i7-10700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT
    Memory: 16 GB RAM
    Graphics: Intel Arc A770 or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 8 GB or AMD Radeon RX 6800, 16 GB
    Storage: 51 GB available space
    Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

ROBOCOP: ROGUE CITY published by Nacon and developed by Teyon. © 2023 Nacon. All Rights Reserved.

Hertzian56, Nov 8, 2023
Ask a Question