The power connector on NP laptops

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by rungel, Jun 24, 2024.

1. rungel

rungel

I've owned 2 Sagers over the years and was always happy with them. They're built like tanks and I loved that. Especially the power connector. I move my laptops around a lot and all these other laptops HP, Asus etc get loose. I have had an Asus now for only a year and a half and the power connector has loosened up so much that the battery will not charge. I have to hold the connector to one side for the charging to work. Are the power connectors still as robust as 10 years ago?

Thanks..

rungel, Jun 24, 2024
  2. rungel

rungel

I'm talking about the NP models

rungel, Jun 25, 2024
  3. rungel

Richard25

Richard25, Jun 29, 2024
  4. rungel

Richard25

Hi! I have experience with Sager laptops - they are really solid and original. power connectors, which are critical values on the drive. In my case, all other laptops, such as HP and Asus, also experienced problems after a short period of use. Sager, on the other hand, holds up great even after many years. For this reason, I know that it is still possible that you will receive information that you will be assured that this will be the next model of this brand. Richard

Richard25, Jun 29, 2024
    rungel likes this.
  5. rungel

jekexp

Hi! Sager laptops are still known for their robust build quality, including sturdy power connectors that are designed to withstand frequent movement and heavy use. Many users continue to appreciate Sager for their durability, which contrasts with issues often seen in other brands. So, if you're looking for a laptop with a reliable power connector, Sager remains a solid choice.

jekexp, Jun 30, 2024
    rungel likes this.
  6. rungel

rungel

Thank you all for the responses .. I just got my Asus G15 back from Best Buy after putting in a new motherboard for the power connector. They told me not to move the laptop around when in use. Ya right. If it happens again I'll be getting a Sager. I wish I had done that in the first place.

rungel, Jul 13, 2024
Ask a Question