The Scam of 4g and 5g speeds in real life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hertzian56, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Major telecom providers are allowed to commit fraud for pay in the USA and likely other places. Our phones have a little graphic on them that say "4g LTE" and now just "LTE" and newer phones say "5G" on them when their is supposedly a 5G REAL SPEEDS signal available for use. In practice this is not usually the case for many people and there is NO EXCUSE about not being in a large city anymore. The network towers ARE EVERYWHERE today in most places anywhere near interstates etc

For instance I get an "LTE" graphic with bars, LTE speeds are supposed to be at or above AVERAGE typical 4G LTE speeds. I get a throttled 0.5Mbps but the little graphic on my phone still says "LTE" with bars. This is fraud. A google search of typical 3g speeds is 3Mbps and supposedly there is NO MORE 3G AT ALL in the USA today. So therefore ALL speeds should be AT LEAST 4G typical speeds which are SUPPOSED to be 20Mbps but IRL are 8-10 which SHOULD be the absolute minimum for anyone that has an LTE device. But of course this is not true even in medium sized "rural" cities off interstates. This is legal fraud by the telecoms allowed by their salesman class called politicians. Pols are just salesman for the big megacorps nothing more and the megacorps are then controlled by talmudick-kabbalist scumsters and their masonic toadies.

If there is NO MORE 3G whatsoever according to the salesman and the swamp of sites and "experts" who are just smaller time whores, it should NOT BE POSSIBLE to even get speeds as low as 3g or even lower like I get. But of course they've made billions with their dishonesty since cell phones were widely disseminated by the PTB as personal watching devices, which you pay them for. Evil scum jewmasontranny cult.

Hertzian56, Jun 21, 2024
  2. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

Typical 3G: 3Mbps
    Typical 4G: 20Mbps
    Typical 5G: 60Mbps

These are all typical, not the facile "Up to" term used as cover your axx lawyer talk.
    And as I said supposedly all 3G networks are turned off now, but many people only get 3G speeds on high priced equipment and plans touting 5G if you have the phone and LTE if just 4G. I think in the past on a mostly priority network, straight talk, I got 3-5Mbps which fits into 3-3.5G speeds but my phone had the graphic of "4G LTE" and bars and the plan clearly advertised at the time 4G LTE. These false sales lies are typical in the greedster empire of the last 100 years or more.

Hertzian56, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Hertzian56

Young Nadine

its f///k

Young Nadine, Jul 16, 2024
  4. Hertzian56

Hertzian56

yeah and I understand that signals are poor in remote places and even in big cities in undergrounds and such but if they really turned off 3g completely speeds should be at least above 3g all of the time. And the corrupt FCC needs to crack down on real open sky speeds irl, if you're going to mandate these long lists of typical speeds for plans offered you need to confirm them or fine the telcos, delist the plan etc

But if the bosses of the gov are just megacorpos(whose bosses are bankster scum) then it's all just manipulation and over/under stuff people don't use or need. I have a senior frined who is with tmobile has a 5g iphone and gets 90mbps, this is totally unneeded for browsing or 720p or lower streaming and pretty much everything else. He'd be fine for his basic needs with 20mbps or less, but the min pricing is for that, there is no lower pricing or plans for fixed lower speeds etc

Idk this sell sell sell shyster culture is just rife with all sorts of problems that come down to putting humans underneath things so someone can make millions MORE then they already have. It's satanic.

Hertzian56, Jul 17, 2024
Ask a Question