TinyVista on A150?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Guest, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

has anyone tried tinyvista on A150 and can they compare things like battery time and performance to XP? I still have the default install of XP but I'm debating whether or not to put tinyvista on if it has better battery management.

Also, tiny vista removes the mobility center, does that put a dampen on the battery time? I have used vista maybe 3 hours my entire life so I don't really know how functional it was

Guest, Sep 11, 2008
  2. Guest

Yoshiofthewire

vLite is working grate for me.
    The battery life is about the same.
    It lasted the PHL to MCO run OK.
    WARNING: Going lite on the drivers is almost a must if you want the install of things to be faster then forever. BUT if you skip on the default vista drivers you will miss some BASIC things that you will NEED if you add something like a cell phone for tethering, and the only way to fix this is to reload Vista ... again. (ask me how I know) That being said, if you are never going to install something (modem) that doesn't come with a driver disk, then you may not care.

Yoshiofthewire, Sep 11, 2008
Ask a Question