TNT on One

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by franzois, Aug 4, 2008.

1. franzois

franzois

hey everybody !

someone have successfully installed a usb TNT ? what the reference of the key ? which software and drivers ?
    I'm searching for a good reference like I see on this article : http://www.cowcotland.com/news/9907/pil ... nergy.html

if someone have an idea...

fran

franzois, Aug 4, 2008
  2. franzois

jeromlenz

Translation: TNT Télévision Numérique Terrestre = DVB-T DigitalVideo Television standard.
    Yes, it should work under WindowsXP with Pinnacle drivers (for example, Pinnacle USB-Tuner, but HD-Tuner may be too slow for the AAOne to handle).
    (Linux also maybe with standard chipsets - as mentioned in the article indeed - Terratec)...

jeromlenz, Aug 4, 2008
  3. franzois

jeromlenz

jeromlenz, Aug 5, 2008
  4. franzois

franzois

Re: Tv on One

tks for the translation.
    Precision : I'm searching a solution or the Linpus system of the Aspire One. I need the experience of somebody who use to watch the TV on his Aspire. I don't know if the reference of the eeepc is transferable to the Aspire One... not the same linux system maybe...

Fran

franzois, Aug 5, 2008
Ask a Question